Thursday, October 9, 2014

Lipstick vs Lipgloss - 31 Days of Loving That Man



Its could be one of the most important decisions in life...

To wear Lipstick or Lipgloss?

One is smooth, deep in color, and with the right formula long lasting.
The other is sweet, a little sticky, and adds just a little bit of sparkle.
If you get lucky you get that perfect mix, that completes a beautiful look.

Lipstick and Lipgloss are a lot like kissing.

There is such variety, such sparkle, such beauty. Kisses are both the start and confirmation of attraction. We all remember our first kisses, but can we remember our last? Something happens after years of kissing that man of yours. What used to be hours of kissing, has turned into quick hello and goodbye pecks.

When's the last time you sat cuddled up on the couch and just made out with that man of yours? It's been far too long for me let me tell you. So I am changing that!!! I am saying no to the peck, and yes to a minimum of 10 seconds or more of marital lip dancing.

Pucker up Buttercup!!

1 comment:

  1. I like lip stains followed by a clear, shiny lip balm so the color stays on my lips and doesn't get on my hubby! He thinks it's exciting when I wear lip color but doesn't like it to get on him, so lip stain works well for both of us.

    ReplyDelete