Monday, September 15, 2014

Behind the Shutter Vol 1, Issue 11


September 8, 2014
 My Mom my Friend - We've come a long way her and I. She is the most wonderful woman I know! I  am so very blessed to call her my own.



September 9, 2014
Back to Bible Study - Our Women's Study has started back up for fall! We are working on a church wide study on Discipleship.  Tuesday evenings are so very wonderful with the group of women I get to meet with. So many backgrounds, so many different generations, all amazing reflections of Grace and Love.


September 10, 2014
Working from Home
I had multiple doctor appointments and it was just easier to work from home. On the occasion I am home, the puppies never leave my side. Diesel was trying his best not to be a distraction, but with this cute face, I was having a hard time staying focused.


September 11, 2014
Three Little Puppies - Its a bit of a Puppy circus around our home when Macy comes to stay. Our boys just aren't quite the same when she's around. Their a bit more feisty, a bit more territorial, and almost all of the dog toys end up out in the back yard. 


September 12, 2014
Women of Faith - Night 1 - As is our annual tradition my bestie Michele and I attended Women of Faith at the Honda Center in Anaheim. This year two of her girls joined us for the event. Sharing Faith and Friendship is such an amazing Blessing!


September 13, 2014
Women of Faith - Day 2
We continued listening to amazing women, singing praise, and sharing time together learning more about our Lord. I am so very thankful for this woman and our shared Faith. I don't know what I would do without her.


September 14, 2014
We broke our Toilet ...and the toilet broke my Husbands Back.
Well not quite broke, but a nicely out of place disc.....Who knew he would get attacked by such a terrible monster. We spent some time with the local doctors at urgent care getting some pain medicine and direction on properly lifting heavy things.  Silly Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment