Saturday, July 19, 2014

Behind the Shutter Vol 1, Issue 2

Monday July 7
Is My Foot Broken???



That was the question of the day. In the rush to get ready for the 4th of July I thought it would be a wonderful idea to dance behind Ryan (he was installing a new toilet seat) as I got out of the shower, and ended up sliding across the bathroom floor. Yes you have my permission to laugh.  We ended up at Kaiser and found out that I had bruised my bone, but no breaks!  Super happy about that!

Tuesday July 8
Angel Game Blues!!!



After the weekend we had, all we wanted to do with rest. So we rested in front of the TV while the Angel’s lost a game. Can you sense Opie’s excitement over watching Baseball…unfortunately his Momma agrees.

Wednesday July 9
Water Bottle Thief!!!



This is one of Diesel’s quirky behaviors. He loves to take the caps of water bottles. We think he’s kind of special! Another man’s trash right?? Only problem is he doesn’t care if they are filled or empty. Silly Puppy!

Thursday July 10
Oh how he loves me!!!




Tommy’s hamburgers are one of my all-time favorite places to eat!  Something about their Burgers, Fries, and Soda that just speaks to me. We had one near our place in Lake Forest!  I would have Tommy’s at least once a week. Then we moved, and as silly as it sounds I felt like I was totally deprived because I couldn’t have Tommy’s any more. I was in a highly emotional place, who am I kidding I AM a highly emotional place.  A couple months back Ryan surprised me with a trip to a nearby Tommy’s! I was absolutely surprised and thrilled, I think I cried in the drive thru (I refer back to the earlier statement) I quickly realized that I associated normal good stuff with Tommy’s, and that evening all felt right with my world. We went back to Tommy’s again and synced my emotional wellbeing with my belly! It’s good stuff y’all!


Friday July 11
Taylor Tacos!!!  



We came, We Saw, and we ATE those Tacos! Fried Tortillas, Fried Ground Beef, Tomato Sauce, and Cheese….or a whole bunch of other toppings including pickles if you are anyone other than me!  These Taco’s made by my Momma and her Momma before her are nectar of the gods delicious!! I make some mean tacos too, but nothing is better than when my Mom makes them! She is the gringo taco master!!!

Saturday July 12
Happy Birthday Conner!!!



We celebrated our Godson’s 2nd Birthday at Chuck E Cheese. This picture pretty much says it all.  We love this sweet boy tears and all! We can’t wait to see what the rest of his years look like!
  
Sunday July 13
The Gate Fixing Master!!!


This man is a machine! He drilled holes in concrete, attached all sorts of screws and bolts, and our Gate swings perfectly! This is our 1st line of defense for the puppies from escaping our back yard. After our 4th of July bash, it among other things came a bit unhinged. This is just another reason why this man is my hero!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment