Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March CY365 and OLW Rest




March 2014 was full of sweet and fun times. For my Capture Your 365 and my One Little Word Workshop I captured lots daily moments this month that provided me Rest. This is my OLW for 2014.

March 1 - Peeps - I just love them! T
March 2 - We watched Macy my parents sweet dog.
March 3 - Butterfly Canvas, this was a shot from our trip to Northern California over Thanksgiving last year.
March 4 - Me Sick at Work
March 5 - Chickens, the obsession continues. Someday I will have them!
March 6 - Guitar Class
March 7 - Deco Mesh Wreath I made for St. Patricks Day
March 8 - Lunch with our Great Niece and Nephew! I just love having them around!
March 9 - Drinking Buddies, Their smiles an laughter warm my heart!
March 10 - Oh Opie
March 11 - Diesel looking so very cute!
March 12 - Lucky Banner in our living room. I made this too!
March 13 - My Final Guitar Class
March 14 - Date Night Goodies
March 15 - Painting our Bedroom ceiling
March 16 - A cuddle bug Opie
March 17 - A tired Diesel
March 18 - Celebrating 3 years no beers for my best friend
March 19 - A wet clean Puppy
March 20 - Traveling to Arizona
March 21 - Scenes from our Hotel Room
March 22 - Ice Bucket Sillyness
March 23 - She got married today!
March 24 - Get us to the airport on time!
March 25 - Trophy Husband Party Preparations
March 26 - Bento Box Fun
March 27 - San Francisco Pics
March 28 - Baking Goodness
March 29 - My Trophy Husband
March 30 - Bring on the Boat
March 31 - Making Deco Mesh Wreaths with my Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment